Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Put a Ring on It

Over the weekend, my two very awesome friends got engaged! I've mentioned Allie & Bradley here before when they came to visit Southern in the City and The Husband last winter. I love these two lovebirds and am so happy for them. {by the way, these pictures remind me that winter is coming, ew}.



Allie & Bradley have been dating since our college days at Elon when Allie and I were roommates our junior and senior year. I have been anxiously awaiting the day when B would put the ring on A. In fact, for the past year whenever Allie called, I would yell across the room to The Husband and say, "It's Allie! She might be engaged!" [kidding, sort of] Well, on Saturday night after just coming home from dinner, my iPhone lit up and the name "Allie" popped up. I did the aforementioned shout to The Husband before picking up. Lo and behold, she said Bradley had proposed to her! "Yes!" It felt like Christmas.

I then proceeded to jump up and down and do the happy dance around the apartment. I've been known to do this on occasions such as this.

Congratulations to the happy couple! I can't wait to celebrate with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment