Monday, March 4, 2013

The Weekend Wrap up

One of my favorite things about living in New York is having friends come visit. 1) because I love my friends and 2) they make me get out and do stuff that I typically wouldn't do because as New Yorkers we can get lazy sometimes.

This past weekend, one of my very best friends, Allie visited. Her sweet husband flew her up as a Valentine's Day gift. My husband was out of town for work, so we were both excited to have a girls weekend.We instagrammed A LOT.

We sipped margaritas at lunch, walked through Chelsea Market and up the Highline, shopped at Fish Eddys (my fav), ABC furniture, C. Wonder (Allie's fav), Jonathan Adler and Lillian August. Also, we ate. And ate a lot we did. Our friend Lauren was in town for work on Friday (double win for me), so we pretended we were trendy and had seafood at Catch in the meatpacking on Friday and brunched at Jacob's Pickles and Peels on Saturday. Saturday night the snow began to fall and Allie and I hailed a cab to LES for drinks with an old sorority sister. We ended the night at Milon Indian, which was wild. Have y'all been there?
I'm grateful for friends - especially friends who make me laugh, smile, think and love. Here are some favorite things from the weekend...











No comments:

Post a Comment