Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I love the fact that it has inspired me to cook more. I love the quick tips for bettering my life. I love the inspiration for DIY and pictures of pretty things. But, then I hate the fact that my house will never look that perfect and my rooms will never be that put together. It can all be a little overwhelming. I saw this (on Pinterest of course) and it was so true for me.

If you're on Pinterest, then you know the difference between "pinning" and "liking" things. I find myself "liking" things a lot more, but I forget to go back and look at them. So, today I did that and here are a few of my favorite things - in no particular order...







What about y'all? Do you have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest too?

2 comments:

  1. so what do these particular things show you about yourself?
    (thank you schoolmarm mrs. r.)

    Just sayin ... would love to know your thoughts beyond the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the point of pinterst - you just pin what you like:)

    ReplyDelete