Monday, July 16, 2012

Concerts in the Park and Things

Another fun weekend. Another tired Monday. Seems to be the trend lately.

Did any of y'all in the city go to the Philharmonic on the Great Lawn Friday night? If you've never been, I highly recommend it. There is actually another concert tonight. A new Southern friend this weekend asked me what the crowd was like - stuffy people or not? Not. Everyone goes to enjoy music, friends and a picnic style dinner (BYOB) on a nice night in the city. I love how nights like those make you fall in love with NYC all over again. Even if you don't like classical music (I like but don't love) it's very enjoyable. Plus, it's on the Great Lawn, which has a great view of the city. And it's FREE. Even better. I may just go back tonight.

I also met up with friends like this guy, The Hud

And then went to Marisa's summer party in Chelsea. I don't think I've ever seen so many people in an NYC apartment. Well, at least in a while. I love meeting new and interesting people like The Swagger. Check out his site.

So. Much. Fun. This picture was taken at our friend's 30th on Thursday. Amazing view of NYC and CP. I love how this photo's quality is just about as good as one of those old disposable cameras. Remember those?I wonder where they went...

I talked about my blog a bit at the party this weekend, so hey to you if you're reading and actually find me.

Stay cool this week y'all. It's going to be a scorcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment