Friday, February 3, 2012

A Good Find

A few months back I stumbled across the cute boutique in Chelsea called The Habitat Shop (no relation to the charity). It's filled with affordable clothing, jewelry and home accessories - most of the time they are having a sale, which makes it that much better.



I love this headboard...

I love finding unique places like this shop where I can snag good deals on cute things. It's sometimes hard to find in NYC but I'm always on the look-out.

I recently bought pillows with a geometric pattern for my sofa (sorry for the bad picture) - which go great with my drapes (thanks again mom).

And I just snagged these two pieces, which were 50% off!

If you are in the city this weekend, stop by The Habitat Shop (143 West 19th Street - Between 6th & 7th)

Happy Friday!

1 comment: