Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Settings

We're staying up in NYC again this year for Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite times of the year. Probably because the city feels less crowded, the weather is great and we live close to the parade so we get to watch the Macy's balloons get shape before their walk down Central Park West. Though we miss our families in the south, we've started our own little tradition up here and we love it!

This year, I plan to cook the favorites and attempt Sooze's rolls. I've also been searching on Pinterest for some fun table decorating inspiration. Here are a few things that caught my eye.

I love the color of the pumpkin here


I like the "Give Thanks" sign here

What are y'alls Thanksgiving Day plans?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty ideas. We will miss you but maybe we can Facetime from The Neck! (now that Dad has the IPad!)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete