Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift Ideas for the Holidays: Haymarket Designs

I cannot believe that tomorrow is December 1! Where has this year gone? We are getting our tree this weekend and will deck the halls soon after.

I've also started the search for Christmas presents for the family and came across a great idea that I had to share with y'all. I featured the Southern company, HaymarketDesigns, on the blog before and had to do it again in time for Christmas orders. You may have also seen them featured in the December issue of Southern Living. So cute!

This year, Haymarket has adorable monogram phone covers. You know I love a monogram. Some of my family members may be getting one this year too!



Check out their site here to see all the colors and styles available. She also has beautiful and hand-painted trays, frames, tissue boxes and waste baskets that would make great gifts. Make sure you order in time to get your for Christmas:

For delivery (trays, frames, etc.) before Christmas order by December 4th!
For delivery (Phone only) before Christmas order by December 16th!

Images from HaymarketDesign.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute phone covers! My monogram is BAW if anyone in our family is reading this. :)

    ReplyDelete