Thursday, April 21, 2011

Haymarket Designs

I'm not artistic in the least bit. I been known to draw a pretty good stick figure and enjoy spending boring meetings doodling, but that's about as art-y as I get folks. So for those of y'all who can paint, draw, sew etc., I envy you.

Awhile back, I came across a new blog from Haymarket Designs. Haymarket Designs was founded by another Southerner in the City - Hillary Ross - who is actually now back down south in Richmond. We have mutual friends (in NYC and VA) and I've been so impressed with her work. Hillary creates hand-painted frames, trays and wastebaskets using her love of patterns. Her designs are traditional, Southern and so unique that I just had to share.

Check out some of her collections below:




All images from HaymarketDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment