Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happily Ever After

For any little girl who has ever dressed-up in her mom's old party dresses and pretended to be a princess, tomorrow is our day. I will admit that the Royal Wedding coverage has been a little overkill, but come Friday morning (very early) all my attention will be on the princess to be and her prince (well at least via the tele).

The Husband has already asked me, "Why do girls care about it so much?" Because, tomorrow Katherine becomes a princess. A real life princess, title and all. Isn't that reason enough?

I've been searching the Internet today, trying to find glimpses of the wedding preparations. I remember how fun it was during my wedding weekend, but can't imagine what it must be like to have thousands of people helping to plan their special day. Here are some images that caught my eye in particular. Doesn't it get you excited for tomorrow?! Well, for this girl it does...












No comments:

Post a Comment