Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close...

That's the name of the movie (based on the novel) being filmed on Broadway near our apartment today. Most New Yorkers don't look twice when they see the large movie trucks on the streets. Nothing phases them. Yet, I still find myself getting excited and curious. Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of someone famous? Maybe they'll ask me to be in the movie and then I'll become a movie star? Ha, a girl can dream right?

I'm probably most excited about this taping because it's close to my apartment on the upper west side AND it stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock and John Goodman (Walter Sobchak). I mean, really?!? I will probably walk past the set all night tonight. I even went home at lunch and snapped a picture of their craft services (that's the food table for actors and crew in case you aren't familiar) and it was quite the spread:
Hopefully I'll have more pictures (of actors) to share later...

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I teach this novel every year and just love it. I am so excited to hear it is a Tom Hanks project!

    ReplyDelete