Friday, March 25, 2011

Well...

...I guess the only positive thing I can say about the spring weather here in NYC is that at least it is sunny. It snowed and sleeted this week, in case you hadn't heard and I haven't been feeling very springy.

In fact, last weekend I went to the store, bought seeds, potting soil and pots to plant my window sill garden, and I haven't even taken my purchases out of the bag. Is that bad or what? I just can't seem to garden when the temperature outside is 40, at best. Maybe that will be something for the weekend.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have this...
or this?
or this?
Yes. It would. Once the weather improves, I'll share photos of our roof deck with y'all and perhaps my growing plants (hopefully!).

In other news, I'm so excited to watch THE TARHEELS tonight! It makes me feel good inside that Duke lost last night, wait - got whooped! I even searched for tickets to go and see Carolina play because they are just one train stop over in Newark. Though I love the heels, I can't imagine paying $200 to see them play. I'll be cheering them on from my favorite pizza place tonight instead and will probably look a little something like this...
Gardening images from Lonny Mag and Roy image from MidWestSportsFans.

No comments:

Post a Comment