Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm baaccck!

Hey ya'll - I'm back! Southern in the City took a much needed vacation over the past week and half and had an amazing time in the Outer Banks of North Carolina (my favorite place). The Husband and I were lucky enough to be able to see both sides of our families at two different beaches + one charming small town in OBX.

I have quite a lot of stories to tell and things to share with you all - especially pictures from my new camera below (the one I was craving)! I will post pictures as soon as I have the chance to upload. Right now, I'm getting back into the swing of things and trying to adjust to non-island life. Check back soon for more tales and pictures in the coming days. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. and who gets that photo credit?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good for you! That's the exact camera I want....let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete