Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camera Craving

I've always loved taking photographs. In college, I took a photography course and loved it. At the time we only used film, so unfortunately I don't have any digital images to show ya'll. My brother Graham is an especially talented photographer (see below and here). Before we got a puppy ($$$$), I thought about buying a nice new digital camera like the Cannon Rebel Xsi. I learned how to shoot on a Canon so I think it may be the best option for me. Right now I have a point and click camera and the quality of the photos is not great. Do any of you have similar cameras to the Canon above? If so, please let me know. I'm starting to get the camera craving again and think I'll do some saving over the next month so that I can make the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment