Monday, June 28, 2010

There is nothing like a good friend.

As I mentioned last, my two best friends (the puddin's) flew north for a visit this past weekend. To say we had a blast would be an understatement. Though the three of us haven't spent time together in quite awhile, it was like no time had passed when they arrived.

We talked, and talked and talked some more. All weekend (poor Husband). We also ate and drank our way through the city. My body is hurting, no hating me right now. But, it was worth it.

I miss them terribly already.

A few quick highlights from their trip:
Rooftop talks
Sangria at the #1 tapas bar (wink wink)
The Highline
Raleigh friends sitting right beside us at lunch - what a small world
The Standard
Crazy Chinatown
Patron
Sunday Funday
Dance-off (s)

Since the aforementioned highlights are more like inside jokes, here are some photos from our weekend.There is nothing like a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment