Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How are y'all?

I've been very bad about this blogging thing lately. Not that I don't want to share, but time is just not on my side. I feel like I've been traveling or having guests visit and then there is work. I don't think I can go 6 months without there being major changes on that front. All good things and lots of opportunities there, but even so, it's made for bad blogging by me.

Just a couple weeks back, I flew down to NC for my cousin Kip's wedding. It's been a tough year for our family since our sweet Pop B passed away last April, so it was so nice to get together for a happy occasion and to see my cousins whom are some of my best friends.
This guy showed up at the rehearsal dinner at the Wake Forest Field House. The majority of my extended family went to Wake Forest. My grandfather, uncle and cousin Kip all graduated from medical school there (three generations of Dr. B's!).

So, it's only appropriate that the Demon Deacon shows up to dance don't ya think?
The beautiful bride and handsome groom
But, I think my grandmother had the most fun. There was always someone by her side. It also didn't hurt that there were four of the cutest great-grand children there for her to love on.

Time with my family is always special. These people are my everything and I'm so glad we got to come together to celebrate another marriage. Congrats to the Bride and Groom! 

2 comments: