Thursday, January 31, 2013

Planning

Happy last day in January! I don't know about you, but this month has dragggged on for me. Despite the fact that I was busy for most of it, every time I looked at the calendar, only a few days had passed.

It's been cold, then warmer, then windy and then cold again in NYC. The wind blew so hard last night that it knocked down my curtain in the bathroom, running Miss Bailey into the living room with her tail between her legs. That dog is skittish. I think she gets it from me.

The cold has kept us indoors thus reminding me of all the projects that I want to do in the apartment. I have to keep telling myself that we are just renters, so don't take on big tasks. But, I'm starting to get antsy and have one that I may try out. But a reminder to myself, I still need to tackle my dining room chairs. I have the fabric and paint, just not the motivation. Here's a hint of something I want to try but DIY:






I'm was also on Pinterest the other and noticed that lots of the bedrooms that I "like" have stripes in common so I might try something with that too...

Keep y'all posted!

Bookcase photos from Lonny.com, bedroom photo from Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have lots of pretty ideas. I have always used Jan. as my 'do' month. Maybe that's February for you!

    ReplyDelete