Monday, October 15, 2012

Furbish Studio

Ever since my cousins recommended that I read i Suwanee (a decorating blog) a few years back, I've been wanting to go to Jamie's Furbish Studio in Raleigh. Since I was in town this past weekend, I figured it was time to drop in and check it out.

I loved everything in her store.


From the pillows to the lamps, napkins, jewelry and dogs wondering around the store - I thought it was a great place to find unique things for your home [dogs not included].

She knows how to mix colors, textures and patterns just right so that it all works well together. I even saw her blogging or working or both in the back of the store. Since I read her blog everyday, I got a little star struck and didn't say anything. Is that weird?

Oh, I counted a few things I'd like for Christmas. Hint hint family.

If you're in the Raleigh area, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment