Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend

If I was a bit more creative (and not so lazy) I probably would have decorated for Easter. Instead, I will pretend these images are from my apartment, when in fact, they are not. I love spring though. Everything is so fresh and clean and pastel-ee. Yes, that's a word in my vocabulary. I like to add "ee's" when describing things.







Last night, The Husband and I took our friend Loosh (another Southern in the City) out to Target. I love going to Target in the "country." It's only about a 20 minute ride to Edge Water, NJ (the town sounds a lot more lovely than it actually is). Our friend just moved into his own place and needed to buy some things. And by some things, I mean everything. We had so much fun walking the down the aisles helping him find the right pots and pans and towels and things. Though, I kept getting off-track suggesting he needed a cute lamp or a decorative bowl to put things in, or a cow creamer. I really want a cow creamer even though I hardly use cream. Just looks cute. We bought so much stuff. I think four carts full (one being mine). It was a tight ride back to the city.

Of course, I can never get out of target without spending $100 or more. :) If you can, I need your secret.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Easter images from BGH.com

No comments:

Post a Comment