Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Ideas for the Holidays: Hen House Linens

I cannot believe that Christmas is only two weeks away. Though, I'm sure I say that every year. We are going to visit the 30 Rock tree this weekend and look at the windows along 5th Ave. I love pretending that I'm a a tourist during the holidays. The first time I ever visited NYC was during Christmas time.

Here's another gift idea for those of you still searching for something. I've mentioned this Southern company a couple times on the blog - Hen House Linens. They really have some cute things (towels, pillows, aprons, napkins) and I'm the owner of a couple cute aprons. Hey, if you don't cook, at least look the part, right? :)

You can buy online or find a store near you that carries the line. Here are a few things that caught my idea this year:











Happy shopping!

All images from HenHouseLinens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment