Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Before Christmas comes and goes, I better write a quick post! Things have been crazy busy around these parts. Why are shorter weeks always the longest? The Husband and Southern in the City are headed down to NC bright and early tomorrow morning to start the Christmas holiday. We'll be making our rounds to Raleigh and Davidson over the few days and are so excited to see family. It will be nice to get out of the city. Sorry New York, I will not miss you.

Most of our presents are wrapped and we will be packing up the car tonight. Miss Bailey cannot wait to run in a real backyard.

I'm sure that I will come back to a dead Christmas tree and brown magnolia on my mantel but before it goes, here are a few photos that I snapped with my iPhone. I need to dust off the nice camera on my trip, but the iPhone is just so easy and convenient.

Merry Merry!







No comments:

Post a Comment