Monday, August 22, 2011

WTF

Not that I have time or anything but for some reason I Googled "stressed" today and this is what I found. haha. It made me laugh and smile and feel better.

Stressed. That's what I am. I haven't written in a while because I'm not feeling very creative. Trying to keep things in perspective here so I won't bore you with the details. Hopefully, hopefully, when all is said and done next week, I'll have funny stories to share.

But, on a positive note, we're going to see another Southerner in the City perform on Broadway in Catch Me If You Can. My sorority sister from Charlotte has the lead role this week so we bought tickets last night and I can't wait to watch her sing and dance. I hope to snap some photos too and will share later this week.

For now, I'm going to keep that stressed out baby on the brain to make me laugh when I think about everything else to do....

Hope y'all are having great ends to your summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. this too will pass soon enough. ooxx

    ReplyDelete