Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday

Do any of y'all participate in follow Friday on Twitter? Maybe participate isn't the right word. I'm still getting used to this Twitter thing. I find myself thinking, "do I really have something interesting to tweet today?" and more importantly, "does anyone really care?" Probably not.

If you are on Twitter and in the city, you should follow Gorilla Cheese NYC. It's a grilled cheese food truck that moves all about the city and tweets its locations. They still haven't come close my work or home neighborhood, but I'm still following.

In other news, I finally found a hot minute to blog. (and I thought summer was suppose to be slower?). Well, since I only have a minute, I'll leave you with some quick photos from Lonny. Who doesn't like looking at pretty rooms on a Friday?

Off to NC tomorrow for my friend's wedding this weekend. Can't wait to be down south and see friends and family and celebrate Dad's Day!










No comments:

Post a Comment