Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Updates

For the past few weekends, we've been busy. Quite busy in fact. Since I haven't posted from a couple weekends back, I'll start with my family's visit. We had a great time walking, walking, eating, walking, relaxing, shopping, eating and celebrating Mother's Day. We even caught a late night comedy show (if you can even call it that). The five of us plus a group of questionable ladies and men were the only audience members of the evening. Though the show wasn't funny, the company and experience was. Where else on a Saturday night in NYC can you go and have no crowds?



This past weekend, The Husband and I drove down to DC for a friend's wedding. It was beautiful and fun and my feet are still aching from all the dancing (wish I had taken pictures!). I was also lucky enough to see my best friends from college. When we get together, it's like no time has passed...

...AND I got to meet my cousin's little baby, LG (Laura Gray). She is adorable. Despite the fact that she started crying the moment I held her and stopped the second her mamma took her back, I think she likes me:)







In other news, The Husband and Southern in the City are off to France & Italy on Thursday! More on our trip later...

No comments:

Post a Comment