Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is just a few days away. So, maybe I should have written this post earlier but this week has been a bit crazy for me. But that's another story, another blog.

After I wrote the post about Wedding gift ideas, I had lots of e-mails asking for more gift recommendations. So since Mother's Day is Sunday (don't forget guys and dads), here are some things that are sure to please your mamas:

In Mother Word's - Lets just say that I'm a big fan of the author! This is a great and inexpensive gift to give and includes stories (funny and heartwarming) of motherhood. You can buy it here directly from the author today or send me an e-mail and I can help get you a copy too.

Hen House Linens - I've talked about this Southern company before and wanted to bring it up again as there are some cute gifts (cocktail aprons, hand towels, table clothes, etc) that everyone mom would love. If you are in the city, you can purchase the cocktail aprons at Gracious Home on the Upper West Side. They might have them at more locations but call first.



Picnic in the Park - If your funds are low, I recommend taking your mom to the park (or even backyard) and treating her to a picnic lunch. You can find some yummy recipes here and here. She will be impressed by the thought and preparation and who doesn't love eating outside when the weather is nice?





Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there including mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment