Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nadeau

Despite the square footage of our apartment, or lack thereof, I'm always searching for furniture to fill my oneday bigger home. One of the great things about living in the city is searching for antiques and cheap finds that you can turn into your own treasures. We've been lucky enough to find a few pieces that way.

Yesterday, my good friend Leena forward me an e-mail about a furniture store opening in Manhattan - Nadeau - which sells, "furniture with a soul" (inexpensive and unique). Who wouldn't love that?? When the weather improves, I will check it out and you should too. Nadeau's new flagship store is located at 57th East 11th Street in Greenwich Village, just south of Union Square. Visit their Web site for other stores across the country.

Here are some pieces that caught my eye. If only I had more room...





No comments:

Post a Comment