Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Idea for the Holidays: Ida Claire!

It's no secret that I love a monogram. I have blogged about it many times which is why my next gift idea for the holidays is Ida Claire. Say it real slow with a southern accent (great name huh?).
My aunt Pamela introduced me to this Southern company (based out of Raleigh NC - my hometown). The Husband and I both bought our wedding party gifts from Ida Claire and if anyone asks me for a great monogram site recommendation, this is my first pick. Just last week my NYC friend inquired about where to go to find monogram gifts and I sent her to Ida Claire; she's now a fan too!

Since Christmas is next week - oh my gawd - you may not be able to purchase some of the engraved items in time for shipping but check out their site for what you can get in time.

Here are some cute gifts for under $25:Check them out on Facebook!

All images from IdaClaire.com.

1 comment:

  1. super cute! love that tray - and of course the tervis tumbler!

    ReplyDelete