Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I know, I've been slow to write anything this week. Things have been busy, but I'm back. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! My parents (Rick and Sooze) visited this past weekend and we had a great time. Like always, the weekend went by oh too quickly. We ate a lot, walked a lot and talked a lot. Note: The Rountrees don't always wear so much pink. Well, actually scratch that, maybe we do.

Here are few shots from our weekend together. They loved our newest addition, Bailey and gave her many kisses and hugs - even a bath. She's been looking around for the grandparents ever since they left.

We also rolled up our selves and did a little DIY project (post coming tomorrow), but here is a sneak preview. It turned out great and wasn't as hard as we thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment