Thursday, November 19, 2009

Team Edward

Today is the day – well tomorrow actually, 12:01 a.m. You can almost hear the older women, er, little girls scream for Edward Cullen and his vampire clan. Fear not Twilighters, New Moon is here.

Now, for some eye candy to get you through the next few hours: I’ve read the Twilight series, a few times in fact, and I have to say that New Moon was my least favorite book. Maybe that’s because Edward is absent for the majority of the story. Unlike Edward, Jacob just didn’t have that mysterious romantic side to him that me and every other girl in America fell in love with. I found myself skipping ahead, thumbing through the pages until I saw Edward’s name.

The thirteen year-old girl inside of me appeared this morning when Robert Pattinson made his way to the Plaza on the Today Show. So what if I jumped up and down and screamed a little in the living room before I left for work? The husband was sleeping.

Now to the most important question of the day Twilighters, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

No comments:

Post a Comment