Friday, November 20, 2009

A Look at What's to Come

Happy Friday, Southerners. I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m ready for the weekend. It’s been a busy week here in NY and I can’t believe next week is Thanksgiving. Have you started planning your menu? Photo from Google Images
The Husband and I are staying here for Thanksgiving, so this will be the first year we attempt to cook a Turkey. If you know me, you know I’m not the most kitchen-savvy person. In fact, the magnet on my fridge says it perfectly, “I have an oven because it came with the kitchen.” But, whatever the outcome, I promise to share with you.

Southern in the City has also been working on a few new things that I hope to post soon, including:

- Six different ways to tie a scarf
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Decorating for the holidays with some Southern touches
- Painting the kitchen chairs – finally

So there’s a quick look at what’s to come. We’re traveling to Virginia this weekend to see family and friends and will post pictures next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment