Sunday, December 8, 2013

Furbish

This weekend I was in Raleigh. My little brother just bought a house, so big sis wanted to come and check it out, help decorate and daydream of a future home for her. My brother's house is cute, lots of potential. I hung a few curtains and helped place pictures. So much easier being decorator, dictator, for someone else. But, I'm so proud of him and can't wait to see all the memories he makes there.

While in Raleigh, I was able to do some shopping with my mom and we stopped by my favorite Raleigh home store - furbish. Everything is just so cute...patterns and prints everywhere. If you are in the area, check it out.

Back to the city in the early morning...

P.S. I know that I missed two days (Friday and Saturday) during my #30onthe30 challenge, so this week I will post two extra in addition to everyday. What am I'm I going to blog about?? Yeah, that wasn't rhetorical, I have no idea...

Hope y'all had great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment