Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm bacccck!

After a ten day jaunt around the British Virgin Islands, the number one most important thing I learned is that nutmeg makes any rum punch or painkiller drink better. Hands-down.

I just got back from a 10 day sailing adventure on this little thing

The weather was really horrible

And, it was cold



When I got back to Manhattan, the city was sweltering and the sun was out. I was so glad it didn't feel like winter in the city.

I'm still adjusting to the weather and the season and will post more pictures from the trip soon.

By the way, Christmas just threw up all over NYC and it's not even December yet. I'm sorry, but I can't put up a tree or start the cheer until at least...at least...December 1. I love Christmas as much as the next elf, but it's a little early for me.

Lots to be thankful this year and hope y'all had a great Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment