Friday, June 8, 2012

Big Apple BBQ

If y'all are looking for something fun and southern to do in the city this weekend, you should check out the Big Apple BBQ presented by Southern Living. I've been way back when I first lived in the city and it was fun. Crowded, but fun. If you decide to go, I recommend going early.

Ed Mitchell from Raleigh, NC (my hometown) will be there. Though, my favorite BBQ is from Eastern North Carolina and unfortunately they don't have anyone going this year. My favorite BBQ place in the city, Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem, will be there so check it out! I promise you'll love it.
As for me, Southern in the City is off to the Hampton's tonight with two of my girlfriends. We plan to catch up, relax, explore Montauk and visit a vineyard or two. I'll be back Monday with pictures and a recap for y'all. Have a good one!

Photo from Big Apple BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment