Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Idea

With Mother's Day just right around the corner (May 9), I have a great and affordable gift idea for you. As you may have read on my blog, I've recently done a lot with my online friend Kelly Bird from Stella & Dot. I'm now hosting an online trunk show this week, just in time for Mother's Day (and not to mention wedding season, graduations, etc)!

To start shopping, just click here and have a look around at a great collection of jewelry. The trunk show will be open through Friday, April 30th. Please select Meredith Worsham's (that's me) trunk show when you shop.

And for all you men who aren't too sure how to wrap presents (my dad included), all Stella & Dot jewelry comes in cute gift boxes, to make it easier on you.

Happy Mother's Day to you moms out there and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment