Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Casting Call

UPDATE:
I received a lot of responses so thanks yall! I'm just waiting to confirm the final details and will send more info to those individuals soon.
_________________________

Calling all Southerners! Last week, I got an e-mail from a TV production company in New York looking for two Southern Transplants in NYC to participate in a new show for a big network!

Filming will be this Thursday, April 8th and transportation will be provided. The basic premise of the show is a contest between two couples racing against each other to find hidden treasures (a fusion of Amazing Race meets Antique Road Show is what they told me).

I'll have more information later today. So Southerners, if you live in NYC and would like to be on TV, let me know or send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment