Monday, March 1, 2010

In Like A Lion, Out Like a Lamb

When I was little, one of my favorite things about school was the large calendar in the front of the classroom. While I can't remember the specific elementary teacher or class, I do recall how much I loved the pictures that corresponded with each month.

My favorite calendar picture was for the month of March with the lion and the lamb. "In like a lion, out like a lamb." I love this saying, not only because it summarizes March so well (at least down south) but also because it's so optimistic.

I'm so tired of this winter, which for many of us has been one of the coldest to-date. While today is a chilly 40 degrees, I'm hopeful of the lamb and that spring will be here by the 31st...probably more like May 31st in NYC, but I digress. Spring is coming. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment