Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It'll be a hoot and a half

Hey yall,

Welcome to Southern in the City. I know, another blog. As if you didn't already have enough work to do, eh, blogs to read, about your friend's decorating misadventures, fashion faux-pas or tips for cooking made-easy (a true oxymoron in my opinion), now here's another blog to add to the list.

Though I can't promise that I won't have any of the aforementioned topics in my blog, I hope to give readers some insight on what I have learned in my past few years of living life as a yankee in New York. Someone close to me recently said that you must have a story, a plot, to keep people coming back and reading. So hopefully, you will find one here.

I look forward to hearing from you as well and hope you enjoy reading Southern in the City.

Now, go grab that big ol' glass of sweet tea and join me on this journey. It'll be a hoot and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment